Sunday 4 July 2010

The poems that give Mummy great strength written by your sister...

My Mum

My Mum is the one who makes the sun rise
The one who does great things no matter how big a size
Her love has the power of a million shooting stars
She can go faster than any of the cars

She smells sweeter than the sweetest rose in the world
She is the one who makes the galaxy whirl and whirl
My Mum is the pretty and amazing grace
She can make the most perfect meals you can't resist to taste

My love for her is enough to go up and down to Pluto million times
When she walks it sounds like the London chimes
The word Love is not enough to describe how I feel
Just one kiss can make anything heal
That's my Mum, That's my Mum.

Another one (2 years ago):

My Mum
My Mum is orange
She is the golden sun
She is the £10000 dress
and a smooth soft bed
She is america's top model
She is a juicy peach
I love my mum

No comments:

Post a Comment