Monday 14 June 2010

I miss you so much

Mummy is missing you so so much

I see a child with red hair and I miss you
I see a child in a wheelchair and I miss you
I see your little toys and I miss you
I see your tiny clothes and I miss you

I remember you looking around and I miss you
I remember you sleeping beside me and I miss you
I remember holding and feeding you and I miss you
I remember changing your tiny nappies and I miss you

I hear babies laughing and I miss you
I hear babies crying and I miss you
I hear your brother and sister talking about you and I miss you
I hear your daddy talking about you and I miss you

I go to your grave and I miss you
I go to the church your funeral was and I miss you
I go and see friends with babies and I miss you
I go and have fun but stiil I miss you

I love you, my Billy Buuz
I miss you my Billy Buuz
Why are you not here with me?
What have we done to be apart like this?
I miss you so so so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment